Sunday, January 15, 2012

Email 4907, Aug 2005: Michael Mann comes out against unprofessional email exchanges, and "inflammatory and ad hominem public commentary. There is no room for that on any side of the debate."

Email 4907

I agree on Mike Evans. I'm afraid I don't agree on Zorita. He has engaged in some very nasty, and in my opinion unprofessional email exchanges with some close colleagues of mine who have established some fundamental undisclosed errors in work he co-published with von Storch. Given this, I don't believe he can be involved in constructive dialogue of the sort we're looking for at this workshop. There are some similarly problematic issues w/ Cubasch, who like von Storch, who has engaged in inflammatory and ad hominem public commentary. There is no room for that on any side of the debate.

No comments: